Senior SAP Netweaver Administrator
TDS Inc., a diversified telecommunication services provider, is seeking a Senior SAP Netweaver Administrator to join our Application, Development & Support team. This position will be located at our corporate office in Madison, WI.
Successful candidates will be responsible for overseeing the development and daily operational systems-related support for end-user software products and productivity tools on a complex SAP platform.
The Senior SAP Netweaver Administrator leads SAP technical solution design, build, and implementation activities, including participating in SAP systems life cycle management and driving planning and execution of installations, support pack implementation, SAP Enhancement pack upgrades, kernel upgrades, OS/DB Migrations projects.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field -AND- at least 6 years of progressive SAP systems administration experience in UNIX / Oracle and Windows platforms
· As part of the 6 years of progressive SAP systems administration experience, qualified applicants must have:
- at least 2 years SAP Netweaver Administration support and implementation of ECC 6.0, BW / BI (Business Warehouse/Business Intelligence), PI (Process Integration) and Solution Manager (SM) with CHARM configuration
- at least 1 year experience in SAP Ariba and IBP administration, configuration and upgrades
- at least 3 years experience performing setup, configuration and troubleshooting of Libelle System Copy (LSC) for SAP system refreshes
- at least 2 years experience configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting SAP data archiving activities using PBS software
- at least 1 year experience in database administration and upgrades of LiveCache database instances
- SAP Certified Technology Associate – System Administration (SAP HANA) with SAP Netweaver 7.5.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.