Data Communications and Security Technician
TC Networks changed the face of IT service and solution providers in 1998 when Roger Tyson started the company from his basement in Darlington, Wisconsin. Today, TC Networks leads the Midwest in innovations through managed services, IT engineer consulting, network cabling, wireless deployments, and video-surveillance systems. The success of TC Networks comes from a versatile and highly skilled staff working in concert with strong customer service that always keeps the client’s vision in mind.
We are hiring for a Data Communications and Security Technician
• Knowledge and ability to install security camera systems and access control systems. • Installation, splicing, and terminating copper and fiber optic cables such as CAT6, low voltage, singlemode, and multimode fiber optic.
• Ability to mount telecom equipment, including racks, ladders, j-hooks, and switching.
• Installation of access control and surveillance camera systems.
• Ability to read blueprints required.
• Knowledge of building structures.
• Knowledge of networking or electrical systems is a plus.
• OSHA training is helpful, but not required.
• Experience with scissor or boom lifts while using proper safety
• High school diploma or GED, AND minimum 2-5+ years in the
electrical and/or construction industry
• Valid Driver’s License and evidence of insurability
• Ability to travel up to 50%, some overnights
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Life insurance
• Retirement plan
• Employee discount
• Flexible spending account • Employee assistance program