Massage Therapist - Full and Part-Time
SolEscape Healing Arts is a therapist owned and operated Holistic Wellness Center located in the Willy/Atwood neighborhood on Madison’s near eastside.
We are currently seeking talented individuals to deliver outstanding customer service while providing high quality body massage treatments. Demonstrate a positive attitude, professional image and a high standard of customer service while being courteous and attentive to guests needs.
We are looking for massage therapists who are versatile in their modalities and are enthusiastic about helping people.
We have established local clientele eager to book with you. We guarantee you will be 75% booked within a month of being hired. We are currently looking for Massage Therapists to work 3 to 5 days a week between 9am – 3pm or 3pm – 9pm and must include a Saturday or Sunday shift.
We offer 50% commission, that's $47.50-$70 per Service! And all employees receive 50% off our Salt Cave and Sauna sessions! We offer on-site laundry, a break area with storage and 30 mins clean-up and recovery time between clients. Must have WI State license, NCBTMB and carry insurance.
• Currently licensed in the state of Wisconsin.
• Dual licensed Massage Therapists and Esthetician is a plus
• Modalities: Therapeutic is a must. All other modalities are welcome.
Responsibilities for Massage Therapist
• Greet clients as they come in and help them feel relaxed and welcome.
• Keeping laundry moving, including folding and putting the laundry away.
• Keep detailed and accurate SOAP notes on each client.
•· Keep the room they use clean and up to company standards each day.
• Helping to keep common areas clean
•· Checking out their clients and rebooking their own clients.
• Contacting clients for schedule changes.
• Experience working in a spa or therapy center environment preferred
• 2+ years' experience as a professional massage therapist
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience working with on-line booking sites (Vagaro is a plus)
•· Great interpersonal skills
•· Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods
• Ability to keep a well-groomed, professional appearance
•· Ability to perform massages on diverse clients
• Caring, helpful attitude toward clients and co-workers
• Strong customer service skills with a desire to work in a team environment
Come join our team today. Apply today!