Driver Services Administrative Assistant and Bus Buddy Program Assistant
RSVP of Dane County is a nonprofit that has been offering seniors personalized volunteer placement for over 40 years. We are currently hiring for a part-time Administrative Assistant and Bus Buddy Program Assistant.
Duties: Under the supervision of the Driver Services Manager, assist with data management, reports, driver reimbursement, and backup ride scheduling. Under the supervision of the Bus Buddy Coordinator, assist with
recruitment, marketing and coordination of the Bus Buddy Program
• Assist with maintaining volunteer and program records/data to prepare monthly, quarterly, annual reports.
• Serve as a back-up for coordination of rides for the Madison/Monona area and Vets Helping Vets programs.
• Assist the Driver Services Manager and Driver Services Coordinator with monthly Driver Services reimbursement duties,
including data entry, printing and mailing of checks, and reconciling monthly bank statements.
Bus Buddy Assistant:
• Under the supervision of the Bus Buddy Coordinator, assist with volunteer recruitment, marketing, and coordination of
individual and group Bus Buddy Tours.
• Help develop training and recruitment materials, assist with volunteer training, and evaluation of the Bus Buddy program.
General Agency Assistance:
• Provides staff support to agency activities such as committee assignments (internal and community), recognition events, public
relations, and fundraising.
• Assists with general agency recruitment, enrollment, and referral of volunteers for all RSVP programs.
Qualifications: A combination of:
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Excellent organizational and data entry skills.
• Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Suite or willingness to learn
• Demonstrated interest in aging programs and working with volunteers.
• Access to automobile and evidence of proof of insurance is required.
• Successful completion of required Criminal History Background Checks: NSOPW, State, FBI.
• Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is required.
Deadline for Application and Resume: Friday, December 8. 2023