Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
Oregon Mental Health Services, LLC is recruiting LCSWs, LMFTs and LPCs to join a growing outpatient and school-based mental health practice serving Southern Dane, Iowa, Grant, and Lafayette Counties. This position provides evidenced based clinical care to children and adolescents in a school-based setting, and families and adults in a clinical setting. Therapeutic interventions provided will include psychosocial assessment and treatment planning, individual counseling, with the possibility of group counseling and community education. The School-Based Behavioral Health therapist partners with school staff, including social workers to assist students in the achievement of their treatment goals with a focus on overall health and wellness. Preferred candidate will have a commitment to providing care long-term in the rural community and school districts in the counties named above.
- Master's Degree in clinical or counseling psychology, Counselor Education, social work, or marriage and family therapy.
- Active license as Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Recent graduates who hold a Training license in the professions listed above will be considered. Prefer minimum of 2-years (post master's) clinical experience in mental health treatment.
- Knowledge of brief therapy, motivational interviewing, CBT and/or DBT and a demonstrated willingness to grow.
- Experience working with adolescents and teenagers in a clinical setting. Preferred experience working in a school-based setting.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively. Experience working with multi-cultural populations. Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
Please send letter of interest and resume to:
Elise Blasing, Billing Mgr.
Oregon Mental Health Services, LLC
165 W. Netherwood Street
Oregon, WI 53575