2023 CAMP RANDALL WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1189761.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Oversees and coordinates activities in a storeroom or stockroom.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise associates who order, receive, and put away inventory.
- Supervise associates who issue or ship materials.
- Ensure that stocks and supplies are adequate, and are stored in a manner that preserves their quality.
- Ensure that FIFO system is used to minimize waste.
- Plan the layout and design of the storeroom, considering factors such as stock turnover, size and weight.
- Communicate with management and make recommendations regarding non-usable, slow-moving and excess stock.
- Resolve discrepancies between inventory and stock-control records.
- Assists vendors in gaining access to deliver (open gates, storerooms) and supervise while area is unsecure.
- Covers shifts for storeroom employees that are on vacation, sick, or otherwise absent.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Starting pay is $21.00/hour