Who We Are
At CI Pediatric Therapy Centers, we are committed to evidence based practice, client success and a rewarding work environment. We believe we all do our best when surrounded by supportive colleagues, strong leadership and cutting edge technology and training. We are seeking energetic and collaborative Occupational Therapists to join the fun!
We are proud to be identified as one of Madison's "Best Places to Work" and Dane County's Small Business of the year and continue to improve our employee experience year over year! We believe in the strength of mentorship and training and are seeking licensed OTRs and OTDs ranging from new graduates to tenured professionals to join our talented team.
A day in the life of a CI therapist is filled with learning, growing, creating, hard work and most of all- fun!
CI offers a competitive salary, based on experience, ranging from $56,000- $80,000+ base with additional compensation of up to $24,000 for increased productivity. We believe in providing our therapists the option of determining their caseload size based on their current work-life balance needs.
We are seeking new members of our OT team with diverse experiences and backgrounds. We are happy to offer a generous relocation bonus to make your move to the beautiful Madison, WI area easy!
- Continuing Education Funds and Paid Time Off to Learn
- AOTA Dues Reimbursement
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Siesta Program! Take a vacation at 3, 6 and 10 years of full-time employment paid by CI!
- 401(k) with Generous Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Bereavement.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Gathering and Team Opportunities (CI Tailgate, Trivia, Summer Party, etc)
- Growth and mentorship opportunities
- Paid Parental Leave
- No weekends or night shifts!
- Full new hire training program at our Training Center to fully support, train and welcome new hires to the team!
We are growing and adding multiple OTRs and OTDs to our team! Apply now to learn more!