Field Service Technician - $2500 sign on bonus!
Are you a WINNER looking to join a WINNING TEAM?
If yes, your search is over!
$4,000 Sign on Bonus!!
*subject to terms & conditions
Annual Profit-Sharing Bonuses averaging 30% of salary.
401-K plan with 50% matching contributions up to 6%.
Our Field Service Technicians averaged $64,982 in total compensation in 2021!!!!
Cash Depot is a local family-owned, culture-driven company with a national footprint.
We’re PROFITABLE and PROJECTED to DOUBLE in size in the next 3-5 years.
Perks: Christmas gifts, and fun company events throughout the year.
We also offer a generous Referral bonus of $1,000 for each person you refer to join our company!!
Responsible for the installation and maintenance of ATMs.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install, convert, repair and remove ATM's and other equipment and Cash Depot products.
- Partner with the territory dispatcher to execute dispatch request as scheduled and requested.
- Perform cash replenishment and coin removal and scheduled and requested.
- Maintain a professional image, both personal and vehicle.
- Maintain inventory standards as required.
- Communicate inventory and support requests in order to complete scheduled task in an accurate and timely manner.
- Attend training as requested in Wisconsin and maintain technical competencies of ATM and Air Product.
- Perform administrative paperwork in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Perform other tasks assigned by management as needed.
- Identify and recommend efficiency improvements.
- Operate as a team player and help to unify the team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities)
- High School Degree / GED
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and ability to be insured through Company’s risk insurer.
- Ability to travel 75%
- Ability to drive a vehicle 50% of the shift.
- Ability to work in a safe manner when lifting and performing tasks associated with position.
- 3+ year experience in an electro-mechanical position.
- Ability to follow the expectations of the Field Service Handbook.
- Excellent communication skills, written/verbal with internal and external contacts.
- Proven ability to be organized, detailed, multi-tasker, critical thinker, accurate, thorough and a problem-solver.
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace or assignment of duties.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by you to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, you will be regularly required to talk and hear. Required to frequently sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
You will required to sit, stoop, bend and kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Lifting of equipment and parts is required occasionally to frequently.
You will be exposed to lifting the following as requirements of this position:
- Dispenser (part) 34lbs
- Coin Box 60lbs
- Vacuum Attachment 310lbs
- Coin Bag 40lbs
- Concrete Bag 80lbs With lifting equipment
- Compressor 40lbs
- Dolly 86lbs
- ATMs 280-875lbs
- High Security Base 60lbs
- Top Compartment 140lbs With lifting equipment
This job operates in a traveling capacity within a van and takes direction via phone or email 50% of a shift. This job operates 50% at customer locations and will be exposed to weather conditions within the specific territory. This role routinely uses lifting equipment, hand tools, iPad and cell phone, etc.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours or work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, occasional overtime required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Family Member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Paid Time Off - Receive 80 hours after 30 days of employment!
- Six paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance & STD
- Wellness Program
- Referral Bonus
- Generous Annual Profit Sharing
- Events promoting family member engagement & community giving
We're excited to hear from you!! Please apply today.